Summit Luxury Estates
A little bit on who we are!
Luxury Vacation Home Managers
We are Luxury Vacation Home Managers in Breckenridge, Colorado with a laser-focused niche in the high-end vacation rental and 2nd-home market. We are a boutique but capable firm, focusing on maximum performance BECAUSE OF our insistence on the many critical details that matter. A luxury vacation home cannot merely be a place to stay, it must be an EXPERIENCE! Understanding this is why we operate as caretakers more than just managers; hosts more than just administrators. We operate more like thoughtful artists, rather than just box-checkers. The details of the home and hospitality are intimately, and thoughtfully managed to optimally serve both owners and guests.
We emphasize trust, integrity, dependable communication, and follow-through. We love the mountains, we love hospitality, we love homes, and we love relationships. These aren’t “have-tos” because of our location or industry, this is truly at the core of who we are. We view each vacation home we manage like our own. We view the guests that we host like our own.
Our passion for hospitality is augmented by a unique and expansive background in real estate and construction:
- Private Equity Real Estate Investment Management: Investment strategies, marketing, financial analysis and proformas, market studies, and investor relations and reporting.
- High-end Property Management: Managed hundreds of thousands of square feet of Class A and Medical space including direct relationships with Fortune 500 companies and senior executives. Built and oversaw a maintenance division, staff, and procedures. Managed an in-house Landscaping and Snow Removal division.
- Construction: Direct and personal experience in most trades including but not limited to: home building, renovations and flipping, high-end deck design and construction, concrete and flatwork, flooring, framing, millwork, and electrical.
- Project Management: Oversaw millions in construction and custom projects with involvement in design, planning, and architecture. Liaison between owners and contractors to mediate and control the project elements, due-diligence, and calendars.
- Nearly Exclusive History with Affluent Clientele: High sensitivity to those that have limited time, and a maximum need for efficiency, clear and concise communications, and trust.